Welcome to St Columba Anglican School! We know starting a new school year can be daunting so we’ve made a helpful list of hints to help you get ready for the year ahead!
- Uniform list can be found here
- Join the SCAS Exchange for second hand uniforms and equipment
- Trading hours for our on-site Uniform shop can be found here
- Alternatively, you can purchase Uniform items online here
- Required equipment list can be found here
- Contact your Stage Co-Ordinator if you are unsure of any requirements listed
Stage 1 (Kindergarten, Year 1 and Year 2) – Sarah Jones (email@example.com)
Stage 2 (Year 3 and Year 4) – Kellie Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Stage 3 (Year 5 and Year 6) – Roger Shipton (email@example.com)
- Please note: Kindergarten students do not require any stationery items as these are provided as shared equipment in the classroom.
- We have a School app which can be used to send absences, find out about upcoming events and read our latest news. A short video here explains the basics of how to use our app.
- Primary School use Class Dojo for quick teacher/parent communication and daily stories and updates on what the students are learning.
- A class diary is also provided at the beginning of the School year for communication between families and staff.
- We have a Facebook, Instagram and Twitter account where we share regular updates of what is happening within the School