The on campus student orientation sessions will be organised as follows.
Please note that the first three dates, Friday 22 October, 29 October and 5 November, will be split into two sessions, with students with surnames starting with A to H at Session 1 commencing at 9.15am and students with surnames starting with I to Z at Session 2 commencing at 10.15am.
The final two sessions, 12 and 19 November, will be all students (A to Z) at the same time, from 9.15am.
- If your child does not attend Columba Cottage Early Learning Centre, your child will be greeted by our staff in the School Chapel. Here you can collect your child’s name tag (for them to wear) and then hand them over to our staff.
- Parents cannot venture past the School Chapel with their children. Parents must depart the School site immediately after delivering their child. Sadly, the Cafe is not available for parents at this time as parents are only permitted (by Public Health Order) to attend the site for 10 minutes.
- When collecting your child, staff will supervise the students at Kiss and Drop and assist them to enter your car. Here is a video of Kiss and Drop routines to help you prepare.
How does Kiss and Drop work?
- Park your car in the line up bay and have your name sign on your visor on the left hand side of the car.
- Staff will walk with children out to the front of the school.
- When your car is visible, staff will assist your child to the door of the car.
- Parents will need to ensure children are safely belted into their car seat.
- Parents must remain in their cars during pick up, unless assisting a child with their seat belt.
Can I change my time?
No, unfortunately, we need to keep allocated numbers.