Welcome to St Columba Anglican School’s Year 7 2021 Virtual Open Evening.
Here you will have the opportunity to hear from some of our Academic Directors and current Year 7 students, about the Secondary School experience here at SCAS. Learn about subject offerings and Co-Curricular opportunities including Sport and Performing Arts. While you’re here, take a virtual tour around some of our state-of-the-art facilities.
Year 7 2021 Live Session and Q&A
A Welcome from our Principal, Mr Terry Muldoon
St Columba Anglican School is unapologetic in its desire to offer its students the very best education possible — as good or better than any other school in the region or the state.
We do this by ensuring that the concepts of Excellence, Effectiveness and Enterprise are at the heart of all our planning and decision making.
Some of the things we offer in Secondary School at St Columba include:
- A clear set of Christian values that are evident in both word and action.
- Excellent and innovative teaching practices that engage, inspire and support success in all its forms.
- A campus that is safe, well maintained and offers the very best educational, cultural and sporting facilities.
- A school that is large enough to offer the widest possible range of curriculum choices and co-curricular activities but intimate enough for each student to feel known and valued.
- A record of the highest achievement in academic results, sport and the performing arts.
- An effective, efficient and responsive communication system that allows parents to be informed of how their child’s education is evolving.
At St Columba, we recognise that your decision about where your child goes to school is a very personal and often difficult one. We welcome your interest in enrolling your child in our Secondary School and are happy to join with you in a process that, we hope, will result in your son or daughter becoming an active, engaged and successful St Columba student who shares our vision for our graduates.