WHAT TO WEAR/BRING:
Please ensure that your child(ren) have the following items, clearly named:
- Plain one-piece bathers (girls);
- Speedos or all-in-one bathers (boys);
- School Sports uniform, including correct House Shirt (available from the School Uniform Shop);
- Correct sports socks and fully enclosed shoes;
- School broad-brimmed hat;
- Sunscreen (coloured zinc is allowed for the face only) for regular application;
- Sun shirts (optional but recommended whilst not competing);
- Swimming cap and/or goggles (optional);
- Food for recess, lunch and snacks – the Canteen will be open at the pool, although students will only be able to visit during set times. Students should also bring a supply of water (not in glass please);
- Any First Aid requirements (including medications, strapping etc.).
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
Please do not bring cameras, mobile phones, MP3 players, electronic games, or any other items of value. Students are responsible for all of their own belongings on the day. Streamers are not permitted.