We’re looking for enthusiastic and creative team members to work on a casual basis in our busy food services areas that service our daycare centre, our Kindergarten to Year 12 school, the wider community, school functions and events.
- Provide quality customer service skills dealing with both our students, as well as the school and wider community;
- Assist our Food Services Manager/Canteen Team Leader from time to time as required with catering for school activities and events;
- Be prepared to undertake cleaning activities and participate in all kitchen operations, food preparation and customer service;
- Establish and maintain a safe and secure workplace and have an excellent awareness of food handling and hygiene principles; and
- Deliver to our school community’s high expectation of a premium canteen/cafe product.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a busy kitchen or working in a school canteen;
- Good knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation and presentation;
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery;
- Desire to learn, grow and work as a team member;
- Commitment to uphold the school ethos and code of conduct;
- Responsible for the provision of a Working with Children Check prior to commencement of work; and
- An enthusiastic can-do attitude.
Please Note: Our cafe and canteen are physically demanding and fast-paced environments and only those with significant experience in this type of workplace should consider applying.
- Must be able to work during school terms across Monday to Friday with 7.30am starts;
- A professional work environment; and
- Competitive wage to be discussed with the successful applicant/s.