WHAT TO WEAR/BRING
Please ensure that your child has the following items (with names clearly marked):
- SCAS Sports Uniform including SCAS Bucket Hat and correct House Shirt (where available);
- Sunscreen (no zinc please);
- Good food for the day, including a slightly larger short break food supply as they may be a little hungrier;
- A water bottle (no glass please) or possibly two drink bottles if it is hot;
- Any first aid/medical requirements (i.e. Epipen/Asthma Ventolin, knee/ankle guards, strapping etc.).
Please note the following:
- Children will be encouraged to enjoy a picnic with their parents. Parents may order food/beverages from the School’s Iona Cafe located at the front of the Iona Performing Arts Theatre;
- Children will be seated in House groups and must NOT sit with parents during activities. Parents may like to sit in the area opposite the children. It would be recommended that parents bring fold-up chairs or rugs to sit on;
- In the event of wet weather, an email will be sent confirming cancellation of the Carnival and students will attend class as normal;
- There will be no Short Break canteen orders on this day as we are not in the same vicinity as the canteen.